The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Utsukushisugi-senpai

Dex-chan lover
was hoping to see at least one of the girlfriend's not join the family immediately but this is one for different reasons I guess. I would've liked to see the approach where a new GF is actually discouraged to be Rentarou's GF due to him having dozens of GF's currently. But I guess soulmate-magic won't let that happen. they'll find some justification to allow themselves to join Rentarou's family without any guilt or regret.

Anyways, its refreshing to see a narcissist that's respectful and still appreciative of non-physical beauty things like "beauty of the heart" for example. She's even a hardworker which is rare to see from a narcissist stereotype since I've only seen them to be literally born beautiful.

Actually would like to see the girlfriends' reaction to Rentarou's makeover tho. Shame we didnt get to see it yet.

@Crevanille

ySAIY5B.jpg

*Sad Astolfo noises*

Dex-chan lover
seems like we got the narcissistic type first wonder when's the sadistic type will appear

also the security guard really said "COME HERE FLINTLOCKWOOD"

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that her name "utsukushisugi" literally means "amazingly beautiful"

Dex-chan lover
Why is she called Clano? is there a gag that might have missed?
The whole last page is a reference to the classic 1974 anime series "Heidi, Girl of the Alps" (an adaptation of an 1880 German children's novel); Rentarou is drawn as Heidi, Shizuku as her friend Peter the goatherd, and Nano as their city friend Clara.

(Clara was for a long time sickly and used a wheelchair; a big memetic climax of the anime is when Clara is capable of, well, standing. Thus Clara+Nano, Clano.)

Dex-chan lover
I just realized while re-reading this that she dresses him up as a male-Nano in color scheme LOL

Users who are viewing this thread