The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Utsukushisugi-senpai

Mimimi in Japanese is three consecutive kanji characters of "beautiful". "美々美" The middle character is used to indicate duplication.

Utsukushisugi in Japanese means "too beautiful". "美杉" so a lot of beautiful in her name.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how unfazed Nano is while Utsuku is all in here face, love my sweet cyborg girl hahahaha my guess is that Nano is the same acquaintance that refuse to be friends with Utsuku, she probably considered here friendship an inefficient use of time, Utsuku probably admired here and considered here the most beautiful that's why she tried to imitate here by copying here appearance even making Rentaru look like here. They will make up thanks to Rentaru and she is gonna be like Meido, but obsessed with Nano, Rentaru and hereself.

Reactions: le3
Double-page supporter
Beauty contest Nano VS Mimimi?

Let's gooo!!!

Also, the security guard passion is stonk!😂

And not to forget,

Boba use Poetic Slip Attack.
IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Double-page supporter
fucking hell... this author and by extension, this manga, has surprised me so many damn times. I love this so much.

I love how the new girlfriend often have a chemistry with current girlfriend so the current girlfriends don’t get forgotten or out shine

Dex-chan lover
can anyone tell me what the reference is at the end of the chapter i gotta know

Dex-chan lover
she speak like Ojou-sama type, using desu-wa in every sentence

lost in translation

Dex-chan lover
@yummyyummy
Heidi, Girl of the Alps
The character they referenced are titular character Heidi (Rentarou), her goatherd friend Peter (Shizuka), and crippled rich lady Clara (Nano). Clara had been on wheelchair for most of her life, and only managed to walk again at the end of the anime. So it's a pun with the word "stand up": Heidi & Peter amazed with Clara overcoming her disability, while Rentarou & Shizuka amazed that Nano uncharacteristically stood up to Mimimi to defend her standing.

Users who are viewing this thread