The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Utsukushisugi-senpai

Group Leader
Oh my gawd look at that family name. Must be a family of pretty boys and girls, just like Joestar bloodline of bizarre adventurers.

Fed-Kun's army
ahahahah, oh my god if I love this manga.

I'm so grateful that XuN group decided to pick it.

Dex-chan lover
You may laugh, but I actually forgot for a moment that there would be more of them, lol.

Double-page supporter
Okoko, how many reference you got guys?
For me:

Soreike! Anpanman
Mononoke
Jojo's
Heidi

Dex-chan lover
Curious to see why Nano agreed to waste her time...ehm, to the beauty contest. Especially knowing that Rentarou is never going to let a girlfriend go away. Maybe she feels guilty towards Mimimi?

"We do not endorse underage drinking, we do however endorse drinking dangerous drugs at any age, just gulp it down, we support it."
Love this manga.

If one peace can get To 900 chapters and not find the treature

Than a manga about having 100 girlfirends that really really love him should be nothing of a problem in story as long as each girl is likeble and have their own quirk

Dex-chan lover
Our boy here even makes another girl's boyfriend fall with him. Truly, a cultured individual.

Fed-Kun's army
so when are we getting the trap character?

we have tsundere, oppai/sly, MILF, science girl, sporty girl, silent beauty, shyquiet loli, maid, and now we have narcisstic ojou sama type, did I miss one?

@hyperactivehedgehog I'm fairly convinced that the person who threw boba/bubble tea at Rentarou is a potential reverse trap. Personally, I'd like to see his childhood friend from Chapter 1 end up being one, although that would mean that Rentarou never made eye contact with him for the past 39 chapters and that seems a tad unlikely.

Users who are viewing this thread