The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - Now that You've Ended the World

Dex-chan lover
hairy mama

wait that sounds wrong

also i don't think you guys understand that this was apart of the main story, the MC gets sent to the sun in the final chapter and cuddles into the hairy sun and turns into the one true god to prevent global warming, duh.

Fed-Kun's army
author and artist both know this is a bullshit stupid manga and they are taking all sorts of liberties with it and doing whatever the fuck they want with it. last 2 chapters were totally unnecessary and adds nothing but more bullshit to this gag manga and i think they are also doing this when they have no material to expand the story further. i enjoyed other gags but this was way over the top for me.

WHAT A CHAPTER. My boy Rentarou legit planned this whole hair thing because he read an article about the world ending lol.

Plus loved the scene of Hakari enjoying her mothers hair ;)

And OMG those 3 girls on page 16 are drawn with so much detail that I feel like they may eventually join the harem!!! I can only dream!

While this series is lovably, unapologetically dumb, this arc stretched it a little far. Pun not intended. Still fun as heck, though.

at this point, if rentarou is revealed to have a stand, i wont even be surprised anymore

Dex-chan lover
Wtf I love this. from epic food eating showdowns to World ending apocalypse, How far can this go?! im excited af. Who cares if this is getting too far or too ridiculous. those guys who complain should stfu and enjoy this work of art. The author's are now having fun so why not the readers too? bunch of fun police here smh

Fed-Kun's army
@YamiWasTaken

I think it's Hahari's husband (he dead tho lmao)

(2 days later edit): @YamiWasTaken Now that makes sense, so..
images

Users who are viewing this thread