The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - I Want to Eat Your Beef Tongue

@YamiWasTaken It's not like this is the only manga around that's interesting and hella funny. I don't really care as long as the author give us the promised 100 girlfriends that Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You.

I've memed this so many times, but I have never ACTUALLY hated something so intensely that I can't stop reading. I thought it was a made up feeling for the longest time. But I HATE this manga, and I genuinely can't stop reading it.

this is definitely the worst chapter of this manga so far, like damn why is Hahari so fucking bad

Senpai could have made a formula to age her up. She did the exact opposite not too long ago, and how different can it be from the one that ages herself up? But that would be too easy, gotta make it convoluted with an even bigger age gap

Dex-chan lover
I was actually Wondering how they would pair up Kurumi and Hahari and give them some unique dynamic since we always see pairings of girls in the covers with their own unique dynamic, Karane x Hakari, Nano x Shizuka, and now we got Hahari x Kurumi.

Also these ground rules that they have of not wanting to get ahead of any of the girls on making the moves to Rentarou. its really amusing and kind of curious how its such a taboo and Im really looking forward how Rentarou would start to move his relationship with them to the next stage instead of staying in this familial sense of unity they have.

What the fuck is wrong with these past few chapters. can we get hahari removed this is just getting plain creepy and not fun for anyone anymore wtf

ayoooo I would really prefer if they just made rentarou wear a blindfold & each one of them french kissing him (if they wanted to) in secret from all the others so no one knows who already did it & who don't

Just like in the first few chapter about the kiss

This is because I love hahari the most & would rather seeing her french kissing rentaoru 😳

Dex-chan lover
Very disappointed. I wanted some progress with the MC and the girls but he just let the mother kissed instead. It made no sense to make her kiss instead of doing so himself. I feel like even until the end we won't get anywhere with any of the girls. I was hoping he'll bed them... but from here it will be hand holding and 1 sec kisses at best... :x

Users who are viewing this thread