The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - I Want to Eat Your Beef Tongue

How can Rentarou ever hope to have 100 girlfriends if he runs from all intimacy and forces others to do it in his place. At this point, the author may as well remove him from the manga entirely and make it Hahari's harem.

Group Leader
I am a little late to say that, but.. it is hilarious how so many people are buying the family friend excuse here.. Have you all really been reading the same manga? Did you miss all the inappropriate shit so far? lmao

It is the same idea as what happened with the first kiss scene. The MC and Kurumi didn't want to make things "unfair", and even if he were to kiss everyone, someone would be first.
It is just more nonsensical bs to add to the comedy, nothing to really worry about.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
...This is meant to be funny, right...?

Really not feeling these last few chapters after volume 5.

Aggregator gang
If Hahari already gave this kind of kiss to Hahari ever since she was a baby, she deserves jail time.

Dex-chan lover
The definition of chaste in this chapter is way too big. Pretty such French kissing wouldn't make them unchaste.

Aggregator gang
Hahari can be a good character for this manga most of the time, but at other times (including this one) I consider her a pure pedophile.

Fed-Kun's army
Me seeing Rentarou french-kissing Kurumi: uhh, what is her age again?

Me seeing Hahari french-kissing Kurumi: WHAT IS HER AGE?????

Users who are viewing this thread