The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - Kakure-san

I love how most of the tsukkomi in this manga is done by the readers, like a light jog of 42k km...

Legit how is this series this good!? Like first I thought "Oh this is a generic a harem manga I'll do what I always do read some see how cute the girls are and fall off when the story gets grating" but then "Wait what do you mean they are simultaneously playing it straight and being a parody and ACTUALLY pulling it off and most of the girls have more distinct personalities than some harems with only 5 girls"

Seriously this is nuts to me but I love it.

Dex-chan lover
Big breasted girl with long, dark hair, author wanted to make me happy with this new girlfriend.
Anyway, despite already being at other 10 girlfruends the author is good at keeping the series fresh by introducing new gimmicks for each of them. I look forward to see if he will really manage to reach 100 heroines and what crazy udeas he will come up with.

Dex-chan lover
I knew the instant I saw here that she was going to join the harem. The author does a good job at making them stand out.

Users who are viewing this thread