The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - Kakure-san

But my bangs! xD
This main character just took the breaking of the 4th wall to a whole new level by trashing the scrip xD

Aggregator gang
When the mangas about having 100 girlfriends, the authors gotta give each and every one of em some kinda quirk, pretty sure eventually we’re gonna go past the unique ones into general characters

So, super human speed with instant reflexes and a bust to go even further beyond AAAAAAA- and the 4wall is as non-existent as in chowder LULW

Double-page supporter
@rxfan | Well, we literally have a pseudo-god loli scientist in the bunch so I won't be surprised if the author did something like a character that has like 10 different personalities and each personality count as one person.

The author behind this manga seems to know their readers very well especially in the harem waifu category, every character so far has their own niches, fetishes, etc and I'm surprised at how much references this manga has made so far.
This manga basically feels like a more modern/high tier version of "The World God Only Knows" when it comes to the aspect of getting the girls and feels legitimately enjoyable because the author did an illegal move on using that harem tag properly.

Goddamnit, this manga is so underrated for what it's worth and I hope this kind of quality manga keeps rising and rising or at least stay at the very enjoyable line of harem manga.
And also #BigTiddyGothGF_POG

i just entered the chap and saw that it is going to introduce a new heroine and i literally was like:YEEY!!!!!

Aggregator gang
@Human_the_2nd Author is most definitely gonna have cheat characters, twins, a cult maybe, chicks with multiple personalities, he might even go down the list of dere characters until mc has a character from every dere category

Double-page supporter
@rxfan | Bet there's gonna be a selfcest character in the mix too, this author has a list of (at least) 100 fetish/dere/niche waifus

Aggregator gang
@Human_the_2nd I can’t wait to see what type of fetish\niche characters he comes up with, gonna be super disappointed if there’s no muscular ones tho, that’s my fetish

Dex-chan lover
She movin so fast like she got that One For All Full Cowling Speed!

cant believe anyone would drop this. The author never ceases to make every chap hilarious.

Not sure what kind of archetype this new girl is. She seems to be more on the Shizuka personality but has the body of a grown up Kusuri. She seems interested in "misdirection" and words are thrown like "psychology". Does she have a talent for magic as well perhaps? Also no kissing scene yet, so there's gonna be a continuation of her arc I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread