The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Mei-san's Great Gift Offensive

It's been a while since I've laughed so much with this manga, now this was a damn fine chapter even though we still unfortunately had yuri bait and a bit of crossdressing lmao, I wasn't expecting that at all tbh.

What do you want to do with me for one hour? Hmm, that's tough... Better make you crossdress!

Cheers_I%27ll_Drink_To_That_Bro_Banner.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter I feel like I couldn't love Hahari more and then the next chapter drops and proves me wrong, lol.

One day this guy is going to be like genghis Khan and have legit like 1000 kids

One day....I'm certain...I will have at least 1 girlfriend who really, really, really, really, really love me. Just watch.
and no, i'm not typing this while crying.

...That countermeasure to keep from getting Hahari raped... Oh man. Rentarou has some serious stones.
Not only did he lowkey admit to WANTING to suck dem tiddies, but he effectively said that doing so will give him a boner.... on top demonstrating why he couldn't not just with principles... but by literally betting h8s manhood on it to stop her....

Rentarou, you utter chad.
I both envy and admire you.
You've more than earned your orgy.

Users who are viewing this thread