The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Chiyo-chan

Group Leader
Well as long as they have different family name then there’s a high chance it’s past 3-4 generations. Since most people don’t actually care about incest love but the fact that the child formed from an incestous couple could most likely have deform. So 3-4 generations is probably enough.

Aggregator gang
Wow i didn't think the author would make a incest route, that's japan in the maximum expression

Group Leader
I'm surprised people actually got surprised by that. If anything I just wasn't expecting the first "real loli" gf to also be the first incestuous one lol

Since most people don’t actually care about incest love but the fact that the child formed from an incestous couple could most likely have deform.
If only that was true.. It is more like some people don't care... Most of the times they will bash on it just because, doesn't matter if the couple in question don't plan to and don't ever have children...

Plus this is a manga so.. The author very likely would just say fuck it and make Kusuri create a drug to fix that problem, if the manga ever gets to this kind of thing.
And then a lot of people will complain that "it is not realistic!", and that "it incentives incest in real life!", and all the usual crap.

Dex-chan lover
That's really not better. Incest is incest.
By that logic, literally any relationship between two humans is "incest", because there is not a single pair of humans alive that do not share atleast two common ancestors.

There is a line where a relationship stops being incest. Where exactly that line is is up for debate. Maybe it's decided by a certain % of genetic similarity, or maybe by a certain level of steps removed on the family tree.

Sure, cousin incest is still definitely 100% incest, but it is literally better than sibling or parent incest.
There is a reason why many societies throughout history have been fine with marriage between cousins, while closer forms of incest were taboo. It's a tradition based on the genetic safety of the offspring.
The children between closer family are always going to have a way higher chance of being genetically-fucked-up, in comparison to the children between cousins.

Dex-chan lover
Even 3 years later, I still feel like this is the one miss of every girlfriend introduced

Dex-chan lover
69a9acef5d00d68b730277250201d5e4.jpg

Alabama SMASH!!!

Double-page supporter
NOOOO NO NO NO NO PLEASE I KNOW ITS ANOTHER TROPE TO PLAY INTO BUT COME ONNN MAKE HER OLDER AT TGE VERY LEAST PLEAAASEEE WHYYY-

Users who are viewing this thread