The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Chiyo-chan

Dex-chan lover
???
They're 3-4 years apart, geez. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Cousins though... well I hope it's a more distant than being first cousins.

Imagine After getting the 100 girlfriends their memories get wiped off and he meets his REAL soulmate , just sayin'

maybe its little off because they're chousin, they're share a same grandparents and its a problem to handle it, but for the age gap 3-4 years is normal

Uncle Hiro was supposed to be the next (un)fortunate isekai hero, but his nephew put a stop with that shit. Good job, Future Son-in-law.

Fed-Kun's army
Not a big fan of the wincest but like I’m not the author so I can’t do anything really

He will probably kill himself at the end to release all the 100 girls from being his soulmate

@Gnomishness
the problem is, they're share the same grandparents because they're cousin, the legality with the age gap isn't the problem here, like 3-4 year's gap is normal and you're wrong to accusing rentaro is a pedophile

People really freak the fuck out when the guy is the older one in the relationship, but not when the girl is older huh? *cough* Hahari *cough*
Not to mention Hahari is way older then Rentarou, while Chiyo is way closer in age to him. Also did everyone just forget about that chapter where Hahari was fuckin making out with Kurumi or something? Because that was way more pedophilic than this chapter was.

Just for reference:
Hahari is 29
Rentarou is around 15-16
Chiyo is around 12-13
Kurumi is 14

@Noparuj Well he ignored his relationship(cousin) with her, so it's a possibility. I can imagine other gf-s thinking it's hot or something XD.
I mean the longer this manga goes on the deeper in degeneracy will it go(last 10-20 chapters), but the scariest part of it is that I don't mind that at all for some reason XD.

Big, round glasses, OCD for messy shit, and... cousins! It's all good until the cousin's part xD. But it's not like I hate this trope, though. I just haven't seen much of it yet.

Dex-chan lover
"Let my daughter join your harem"

Right... this is that kinda manga... isn't it.... no.... it became that kinda manga... you can see the growth of the nonsense....

Proof of Character Development for the manga itself...

Users who are viewing this thread