The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Chiyo-chan

Dex-chan lover
"IT WAS ME, RENTARO! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG RENTARO!"
-Uncle, I guess.

Author-san why the blood relation man. WHY. Ugh I love this manga but now it’s gonna feel gross everytime I spot this girl in some panel out of the corner of my eye. I hope this is the end of her character development & she just becomes some side/gag gf that they bring out once every 10 chapters or so.

“Remember when you were looking after my daughter Rentarou, and you came riiiight as she touched your leg?”

@reychar13
I said that the age gap was far from the only problem. In my first comment on this chapter I specifically highlighted the cousins part as the disturbing thing.

The thing is, you also shouldn't underestimate the issue with sprouting romantic feelings with a 12 year old (possibly younger) girl, and then accepting them as a soul-mate. Even if it was only that, I'd be starkly against it and consider Chiyo to be the worst addition to the roster.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad we are not in rooftop again. Anyway thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@Gnomishness US statistics show that ~5% of teens have had sex before being 13 year old... Kids be dating and fucking.

As far as Japan is concerned, I believe it's something like:
Age of girlfriend (12 or 13) = legal given that Rentarou is also a minor
Difference in age when Rentarou becomes an adult while Chiyo is still a minor = legal with parental approval
Cousins = legal

Dex-chan lover
Emphasis on "baby", I guess.

Bruh I can't believe Author-san went this route for GF #12

Dex-chan lover
@parkourse Be ready because there's gonna be some super niche girls if we are to reach 100, remember he already use the 'hyper masochist girlfriend' card too.

Uh. Well, I figured she wouldn't be a literal fucking child, but then again, most of them are including our male lead.

Users who are viewing this thread