The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Chiyo-chan

Dex-chan lover
azcyg8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Man, I really genuinely liked this up until this point. This is such a bummer. I'm not even angry, I'm just bummed out.

@RPWPA This series is pretty fucking dark, really one of the darkest I've read for long. The dude, doesn't have any option but to not leave anyone. Especially when it's his cousin, and he knows it's fucked up, but he has no other option but to date her . . . because otherwise, she'd die. I'm sure their happy and silly misadventures made some to forget the dark underlying fact that whoever he doesn't end up dating, is gonna die shortly after their encounter.

Dex-chan lover
This author was a troll to begin with, so I'm not surprised different ideas were thrown at the editor to see which of them stick.
Well, shueisha's decision to let this idea pass through drafting phase aside, the mc survived a truck dive without getting isekai'd.

*Clap* *Clap*

This chapter was bad. Like even putting the loli incest thing aside, this was just bad. The comedy was non existent and her design and character are so boring.

The comment section is mixed here this author really playing with our feelings here

Let me remind you guys that, if he rejects any of these girls, THEYRE GONNA DIE, THE PREMISE IS FUCKING HEAVY, UNDER THIS COMEDIC COVER IS A FUCKING HEAVY ASS FUCKING PLOT, HENCE WHY EVEN IF THEYRE COUSINS HE STILL ACCEPTED IT, THIS MOTHERFUCKER AUTHOR PLAYING WITH ME RN AND I LIVE IT

I think the author is making us forget the premise by plastering as much comedic funny shit which I love, then gut punches us and kicks our nuts when we forget it, hopefully the author does kick my nuts and punch me in the gut

Ehhh i don’t enjoy the idea of incest but ok since other wise she dies, but still kinda ehh

SOME GIRLS WILL FUCKING DIE I CAN FUCKING FEEL IT, THIS AUTHOR IS WAYYYYYYY TOO 5HEAD TO JUSR MAKE THIS HEAVY PREMISE COMEDIC AND SHIT, HES GONNA FUCKING EXECUTE US I CAN FUCKING FEEL IT

Why are people quitting? Now things are getting spicy, he is finally feeling the burden that is of having 100 girlfriends, and the girlfriends are getting the ideia of how is to have 99 "enemy"/ "friends"

@Dezir honestly seeing the potential girlfriends actually die would be heartbreaking but man I really want to fucking see that

PEOPLE SAYING THEYRE QUITTING ARE FUCKING THIN SKINNED HOLY FUCK BURN YOURSELVES TO BE MORE THICKER GOOD LORD, I CAN IMAGINE YOU FUCKING CRYING OVER GETTING CALLED STUPID

Aggregator gang
lul yall read the same chapter, right? Her character: Firm, proper, clean. She was pressured by peers and adults alike, albeit unintentionally probably, to be this sort of proper girl and from all the manga and anime we have seen, a slice of life genre orientated, these designs for the characters are not supposed to stand out. A prim and proper student just starting junior high, probably just straight out of elementary school, a time in every human's life where our environment and people around us influence us, is being changed here due to someone finally speaking her feelings without having to be told how she feels. If there's one thing I'm sure everyone can understand, is that high expectations for a child can change them, just as it changed Chiyo here.

And as for the part about incest, literally, we have dealt with a mother who lusts after her own daughter and her daughter's boyfriend. She is also in a 13-way relationship with not only other girls but also her daughter and her daughter's bf. Now how the mangaka is gonna traverse this very thin line, idfk but we have already accepted a relationship involving multiple people ( polyamorous relationship), a boyfriend they share, a gluttonous middle schooler who has been here for a while already, and an adult who not only lusts after her daughter's bf but also her own daughter as well as being the principal or chairwoman of the school they all go to.

Sooo kinda too late for us, or at least those who are trying to put down or disapprove of this new girl, to try and play the moral high ground here. Especially since we know there is gonna be 100 girls that will have their own significant personalities as well as physical traits that make them stand out. Rentarou genuinely loves all of his girlfriends (or will be written that way) and wants to not only save them but make sure they live happy lives as long as he is around.

Dex-chan lover
The moment Hahari was revealed to be a soulmate is the moment people should have realized that almost everything is fair game in this manga. I guess among the future girlfriends to be introduced there will be some that will make a cousin feel like a safe and normal choice.
People worried by her age should also realize that Rentarou isn't going to touch her. Heck, he is not even touching his adult and willing girlfriend.
People worried if a 12-13 years old girl is old enough to feel and understand love are reading the wrong manga. This is the series where you look in the eyes your soulmate, feel an electric shock and instantly fall in love.

Lmao I like how everyone here are acting surpised as if Rentarou even have a choice, let me remind you if he rejects one of them they will DIE. Also stop acting like this manga isn't fked up already like are we reading the same manga? The moment he went into a polyamorous relationship you already knew things won't be normal.

Users who are viewing this thread