The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Chiyo-chan

Group Leader
Jesus, the number of people complaining about real life implications from a fucking gag manga is nauseating

Just based on character design and personality, I don't think this new gf is very cute. Feels like a throwaway girl to reach 100 gf's.

The mad-lad author did it! Gave us an incest route that actually will happen. I love it lol.

She is a cutie as well, who has a sad backstory. Plus the uncle was funny as hell.

Man, after seeing a cousin route go down, I now have hope for some even crazier girl situations to show up!

Dex-chan lover
“ARE YOU OKAY WITH THIS SHUEISHA?”

Absolutely killed me

It’s all just dumb jokes and extreme personalities so author kinda just went “fuck it” for our entertainment

Are you seriously, seriously, seriously, seriously, seriously alright with this, Shueisha BABYYYYYYY~~~

I know yall are joking but these comments feel more like threats with how real these suggestions for who the next gf is gonna be.

Dex-chan lover
I'm expecting the antagonist of this manga to be one of the 100 girlfriends but she's a Yandere

Users who are viewing this thread