The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Chiyo-chan

i really want reverse trap GF to be included. just imagine all the other gfs stalking MC wondering why he so close to 'male' and tye the reveal

Korean scans for next chapter are already out and Chiyo is just too powerfull ,her interaction with family is one of funniest one we had,fucking hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
I love how at least 10% of the comments are inverse-flash "I jerk you off" meme

You remember when you nutted when you hugged my daughter thinking you nut to a women’s touch
IT WAS ME THE WHOLE TIME

@Gnomishness
though being the most younger one in this kind of type relationship like harem is bad, but you shouldn't against that because is just basically kids love, like rentaro itself is still 15 years and i guess he will didn't do anything bad to chiyo until she passed age of consent followed by law

A guy named Hiro that was almost killed by a truck. Did rentaro just stoped Hiro from becoming a Isekai protagonist(?) xDDD
I still love and am getting surprised by this manga.

Group Leader
I don't know about this one, chief. Kurumi I can deal with because IIRC there's only supposed to be a 1 year gap between them. But with this girl, even if you ignore the whole incest thing which is in and of itself hard to ignore, she's 12/13 while Rentarou is 15/16. Even in the best case scenario, a two year gap at the age they're at is fucking huge in regards to maturity. Worst case is that she's 12 and he's 16 and I shouldn't have to speak any further on why that's sus.
I can't see this addition as anything other than a colossal Oof.

Dex-chan lover
@DrHizzle
They're still both kids anyway. If you have to be bothered by age gaps and maturity, then you should be bothered that the MC, a minor, is dating someone's mother.

Fed-Kun's army
guys, you underestimate best boy.
He won't do anything improper until she's of acceptable age. Rentarou is just way too god for this.
And as the guy below me said, the age gap between new girl and Rentarou is way smaller than the gap between him and Hahari

Group Leader
@jonsmth Oh yea that is absolutely weird, but at the end of the day this is a self-indulgent manga aimed at a nearly entirely male audience. An age gap where the younger one is the character that the majority of the audience is going to self insert onto is far less creepy than a relationship where the much younger one is the love interest of the self-insert character.
This is why I personally have less issue with shoujo/shounen manga where the love interest is notably older than I do seinen/josei manga where the main character is in their 30s and the love interest is a high schooler (though to be fair I still find that type of shoujo/shounen manga very off-putting).
It's not like I'm saying this manga is trash now or something, it's still probably my favorite currently serializing manga, but this one aspect is uncomfortable imo. And that's not even touching on the Lynard Skynard's Greatest Hits playing in the background of this entire chapter.

Aggregator gang
Uncle: incest is best
And for those saying this age gap is bad, he’s in 9th grade, and let’s not forget, one of his soulmates is in her 30’s. Not disagreeing but you have to be on both sides, gotta be fully anti pedo not just partly

Users who are viewing this thread