The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 8 Ch. 63 - And Now, to a Brand New Stage

Dex-chan lover
Hakari no, down girl, bad Hakari focus on the performance not on your primal urges.

Pfft Nano doesn’t give a damn on that last page, everyone else is acting all serious and they all have a determined look on their faces. While she’s just doing what she always does, how much do you want to bet she only came because everyone else was going and it would have been weird if she didn’t go?

And again this was never about becoming the best idols out there, it was just about giving a good show and having fun, of course they were never going to accept the invitation. Especially if it meant they couldn’t be with Rentarou, the whole reason why they were even performing to begin with. And also their boyfriend that they all love beyond words, the moment love was banned was the moment their choice was already made.

Also Truck-Kun has failed once again, he should know by now that in this universe he holds no power. Rentarou has achieved maximum love form, using its power he can multiply his base abilities 10x, this allows him to increase his lovers powers with a rallying cry, and it lets him utilize 5% of the bodies true capabilities without limitations. All of this as an elaborate way of saying, Rentarou is the real MVP this arc, everyone else worked their asses off, but he’s beyond even that level, doing the impossible, all without breaking even so much as a sweat.

Funny thing is that this was hinted at last chapter, if you pay attention to why he was doing at night it all adds up. I can’t wait to see this animated in the anime, next month by the way, let’s go!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Sign my marriage registration!"
LMAOO, nice try dude, but no cigar.
I know some people ask for very... interesting things to be signed, I don't know how common or how successful that approach might be though - if someone did sign it I figure they'd take care to put the signature somewhere far from the signature box to make it evident they aren't actually signing it (I hope).

Users who are viewing this thread