The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

Contributor
100 Girlfriends is really popular, and finally, MangaDex numbers will soon reflect it. It’ll take a while though. It would also be nice if we got the first 29 chapters here as well.

I had a feeling XuN would pick this up, and I’m glad they did. It seems like a very good trade-off for having to drop Hokkaido Girls.

Someone was gonna pick this up, it’s way too popular for that not to happen.

Dex-chan lover
@bishopbleach you just forgot the part where they paid another group to snipe other scanlators with that sweet ad money they were getting KEKW

Group Leader
For people who are confused why the chapters jumped from 14 to 30:

This manga was originally being translated by Jaimini's Box for the past 15+ or so chapters. Unfortunately, this last September 7, Jaimini's Box had to bid farewell for some reasons. And as for their request, chapters which they translated were asked and/or be removed from other sites. I don't know if there are secret sites out there that posted the other chapters.

If you want to know what happened to the previous chapters, well, as usual, Rentarou's harem is still expanding, that's it!
also he had a mom in his harem

Dex-chan lover
"Where's all the the chapters? Oh nvm it's jbox" seriously fuck those guys, I use aggregators for their stuff purely out of spite.

For anyone wondering where to read the all the chapter, I’m currently reading this on the manga rock pro of the manga man app. (For IOS)

Fed-Kun's army
it's pretty wholesome, but this definitely won't work in real life. If a dude was that honest and kind, they'd have been taken advantage of as soon as someone saw it

Fed-Kun's army
@bishopbleach Ah that's not a big deal then. I assumed they also had the bullshit that prevents you from accessing the site if you are running an ad blocker. Even if that was the case you can bypass it on PC with Ublock Origin but on mobile it would be pretty annoying.

I remember reading the first few chapters, bretty gud, then it falls under my radar for some time and when I find it again this happens?

Another MD-purge? What a prick, thank God the group already ded.

Speaking the purge, there's some reason that I can relate to whenever a group split from md,
1. money, (borderline hypocrite, cashing in on other's work...but I'm not gonna judge, whatever rows yer boat) who doen't want to get those sweet ad-dollar?
I think MD already solve this partially by allowing groups to link some chapter to their site. But by holding 2 chapter for release, the group risk getting sniped. So I'm still ok with it.

2. Reader's comfort/MD getting full of aids. Nevermind groups, even some user will bail if this happens. Thankfully I see no ads, so this reason is invalid.

Other reasons, no matter how good/wise it worded is just petty shit to appease (insert whoever prick's name that call the shot/purge)'s petty ego.

@ClinTEastwooD
There was no “purge” in this case. The group that previously translated this and a lot of mangas just shut down and decided to take all their translations down

Users who are viewing this thread