The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

Contributor
@LeSpiralBoi
now that JB is debunked
I know you probably meant to say "JB is defunct" (as in no longer existing/functioning),
but I like the idea that JB is somehow a myth amongst scanlators that needs to be verified/debunked once and for all.

@refki oh god thanks for the very detailed explanation, i've been trying to find out what everything means since i kind of got interested in applying for some TL groups as a proofreader (with no luck so far)

it kinda sucks that some manga i like i have to get from their own sites instead of MD since i use this site primarily : (

Dex-chan lover
First chapter in (from a different site). This is actually surprisingly good. I expected it to be kinda BS with a generic harem, but it's surprisingly humorous and the tension to "need" to make a harem is real. The MC suddenly has 100 girls who can potentially die because of him. I have no doubts that the MC is capable of loving all 100, but the hilarity and drama that can ensue from trying to even sustain such a relationship is gonna be pretty interesting. Hope it stays as interesting as chapter 1.

Edit: Having read the rest of the series. There are "Dramatic" moments. But I have heavy doubts the author is gonna make the heroines fight each other for love at this point. This thing is a fucking Comedy mine. It's great.

@pageunavailable you're welcome. It's good, and at the same time, sad to see a fellow aspiring criminal.

Like I said before, what we do is illegal. We taint our hands in darknees of sin, so others who bathe in light can have some joy reading the story they like (and will like if they has access to it).

Our goal is sincere and good, but it wont justifies our actions. Its a crime and someday we will pay the price for it. I dont know when or in what form it will come back to us. So think about it again, and go back before its too late. Unless you have resolve and dedication, dont try. Why?

Because if you start to do this, there will be many people you dont even know that will depends their source of joy to you. You will need to carry that burden, to do so much work you wont even fathom, to satisfy them. 'cause you are their only hope for this story (remember, in scanlating community, it is almost forbidden to snitch other's project. So if you work in 1 project, that whole project is your duty). If you late, slow, lazy, sick, or even dying, almost nobody will cover for you. That project is yours. Everyone is forbidden to touch it. That whole project will halt and you will snatch thousands of people joy and disappoint them. You can see how many halted project here in Mangadex, some manga that not yet completed but dont have any update since months or years.

You will need discipline to do that, you will need resolve to carry that burden, and you might as well throw your faith out of window to carry that sin. Do you have all of that, son?

*Kidding...
How's my made up story? Its kinda cool, right?

This manga is legitimately hilarious. Highly recommend, found all the missing chapters on MangaFreak, couldnt find them elsewhere.

@refki, well if i ever got accepted as a PR i think i'd start with a monthly kind of project

i don't know whether or not i'd go full blast on being PR but for now (in the middle of this pandemic) i kinda want to have a go at it since i still have months worth of time to waste xD

This story is great. I love how dumb this whole harem is because they all gel together real well. Some titillation and some comedy is a good combo. I did have to read beginning on another site but I hope this continues here for now and I want to support the author. Overall 10/10

https://www.facebook.com/groups/303900984383560/?ref=share hey peeps! Join our 100 Girlfriends Haremposting Group! its a newly founded group and wish you all a good shitposting in the group XD

Contributor
Today I learned that the artist does indeed do hentai, though I’m apparently 47 days late on that.
https://m.imgur.com/a/LIZfErh

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just gonna say that Karane is best girl by faaar. Yeah all the girls are cute on their own way, and Karane is pretty much the text book definition of Tsundere, but it's her little bits of characterization that win me over; I was sold on here on chapter one when she came with a stack full of juice can (so cuteeee!!!) and here yuri love/rival relationship with Hakari is so heartwarming and enduring. I'm glad that the author alway finds a way to make her stand, and here outfit on the food competion arc was too cutee!!! well that's all. If you haven't read the manga yet, please do you won't regreat it.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just gonna say that Karane is best girl by faaar. Yeah all the girls are cute on their own way, and Karane is pretty much the text book definition of Tsundere, but it's her little bits of characterization that win me over; I was sold on here on chapter one when she came with a stack full of juice can (so cuteeee!!!) and here yuri love/rival relationship with Hakari is so heartwarming and enduring. I'm glad that the author alway finds a way to make her stand, and here outfit on the food competion arc was too cutee!!! well that's all. If you haven't read the manga yet, please do you won't regreat it.

Users who are viewing this thread