The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

@Sonicfanx1
Yeb
...(group) decided to take all their translations down
= purge

Maybe it was weirdly worded, can't help it bro, I'm not a native speaker.

@Crevanille
I'm not quite sure how MD's rules view about reuploading chapters that the original group have taken down.
But if they won't accept, you can just loophole'd it by modify their files, just do some small edit/modification and you're done.

Power Uploader
@Crevanille If you wanna reupload, then either re-typeset whole chapter (preferably with different font choice) So, you can claim it as yours (with translation credits given to JB)... Or just wait for 6 months So that JB will be marked as inactive group on MD and their upload restrictions will be taken down..

Chapters removed? Again? Smh starting to think those aggregator sites might be better. And less toxic, salty and less drama.

Dex-chan lover
i decided... to give this series a try, since it has such good ratings.

dear lord i actually laughed out loud, the humor here is seriously very good.

and the girls are cute.

10/10

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex's "respect the scanlator" policy is starting to be increasingly idiotic when assholes like JB try to take their shit with them in bad faith.

@AlphaInsaiyan ok, i'll try to explain. First, you need to know this:
1) unauthorized translating & scanlating manga is illegal. Almost every manga you read online is a product of crime. Including this and many more.
2) it is considered illegal, but it does help in popularizing the Japanese culture. So, many publishers just turn their eyes and let it go. Not officially approve it, not actively take it down either.
3) many fans do it for almost 0 profit just because they like doing it. And want other people to like what they do. To share the joy is a form of joy itself.
4) so much manga translated, so much group made it. It is inconvenient for us (reader) to open each group website just to read 1 manga, and open another website for another manga. Hence, come the "compiler" site. The 1 website as a portal where you can read all kind of manga from all kind of group translation/scanlation.
5) Almost all of the compiler is aggregator. They take another group hardwork and put them in their website without approval and clear profit sharing policy (almost all aggregator website earn money from ads). The aggregator earn money from other's hardwork without permission nor sharing the profit. SHAME ON THEM.
6) Mangadex is not aggregator. I don't know everything in detail, but any manga uploaded in this website has approval from the group. So many policy. I don't know about profit sharing, tho. Is this even gain any profit?

Okay, the problem with JB (Jaiminis Box) is, they dont want to put their work in Mangadex. Just that. Mangadex, as gentlemanly it is, just can't snatch it without the group's approval like some shameless aggregator site.

I don't know what their motive is. Are they have some clash with the admins? Are they overconfident with their skill & trust too much in their own website visitor? Did they do it to gain more profit (its their website, they free to put on Google ads, or anything in there. Not like "No ads policy" in Mangadex)? I dont know. Ask them yourself. Hope this help.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me where I could read all the previous chapters? I would really appreciate it. 🙌🏻

It's cute it's own stupid deadpool way. You can actually imagine what the relationship would be if it was one on one instead of the weird amorphous ball of flesh harem that it's turning into! I feel like MC would go saiyan to help, while FL'S wpuld somehow conquer the world. It's horrifying yet heart warming.

This is fun to see everyone lose their shit over JB. I mean yeah they are assholes but there are so many other scanlations out there that they don't matter. If you want to read manga just go get it commissioned by another group. Or maybe i'm making it sound easier than it is. Regardless, getting mad over it is just giving them attention. Just read something else.

Users who are viewing this thread