The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

Well in comes the masochist... I honestly didn't see this coming, like I completely forgot about this character trait.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I got to admit, this is probably one of the better manga's out there if only for the comedic value alone. One of the biggest things in comedy is to just have fun with it and not make it a job. This one is not afraid to make fun of itself and just tries to be fun all around. Therefore it works.

Skip the boring and just translated the best part. This is sarcasm for those who can't tell.

Fed-Kun's army
100kano is meta
meta of meta
so meta its really good and almost has no faults, other than how meta it is

the gags are easily the best part of the manga, the only reason i don't like the harem aspect is because the author has cornered themselves into either writing 100 different girls or giving up halfway and retconning out the whole 100 soulmate thing somehow. and then when the manga is coming to a close it'll either end on an indecisive note or restore the status quo somehow

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Zvalziahir posted:

Did more chapters just disappear?
No, the JB ones have been gone for over a month, when we started scanlating it. Way, way, way over a month. As in, like a year.

Users who are viewing this thread