The 31st Consort - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
They had one shot to get this right, but with a failure the king can use it as an excuse to elevate her status in the Harem, investigate the harem deeply, Grant her much better protection, or Present the "competition" as a risk to the Elders.

Look at that psycho girl Sabrina, who would want a tyrant spoiled brat like her on the throne....
All these delusional girls poor them.

Dex-chan lover
the second she lit the house the entire capital could see it and every guard and the king would rush over, as soon as it happened they should have just rushed him and tried to escape.

This chapter was all over the place, like they tried to cram as much plot into it as possible. 🤨

All these delusional women who think they're better suited to be queen can fuck off

Dex-chan lover
Alright, good chapter, but then you end it on "the only one allowed to touch me is king macron"? ... Is that supposed to be cute? It just sounds like something one of the crazy ladies would say, just really creepy stalker stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31 She's saying it to a pair of men who are trying to attack her and she's in a contest to decide who Macron will take as a consort. I think it's fine.

Did anyone else notice that she held the ribbon that the king gave her as she ran. Saving it from the fire.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chet31 basically shes trying to say i dont give my consent to anyone else other than the pereon i might end up marrying not some harrassers
she doesnt mean no one can touch her literally except macron but yea

Dex-chan lover
The chapter composition is trash but don't care, it's too wholesome

Users who are viewing this thread