The ability to like comments. And sort by popularity :rejected:

Dex-chan lover
I've seen a lot of golden comments. And would love to show that the comment was golden so a like button would be nice. And sorting comments by like would make people have an easier time looking for amazing comments on chapters that gives off an impression

Power Uploader
This is a really hit or miss idea, it becomes competitive like this, just like Reddit. I'd rather not have that in MD. Like idea is good but at the same time it's cancerous.

Aggregator gang
And sorting comments by like would make people have an easier time looking for amazing comments on chapters that gives off an impression

I agree with this comment but it would be hard to do without the like button you mentioned earlier. Another alternative would be to sort by how many @s a person gets in the comments but that could easily prove to be cancerous as well.

Contributor
70bee693eaaa84171a9b6fbc6631757e1393104855_full.gif

Definitely a bad ideia, this could in a long run make the comment section like a Twitter in miniature, when happens to starts a dumb discussion in the comments and people throw they political/inspirational essays, dudes could simply mass like this or that comment to make it seems relevant and leave the comments about the actual manga chapters forgotten. (believe in me this would definitely happen)

Double-page supporter
brb, gonna make a couple hundreds twink accounts just to like my own posts...

Users who are viewing this thread