The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Thank you for the upload! And thank you, that you will be continue this manhwa!

Don't mind me. I'm just here, yawning*...

*Because he yawns all the time and I catch it. And it's midnight. Not because of the story. Story looks good.

Fed-Kun's army
ah man another showoff then calling it genius again just how many manhwa and manhua did i just read having a same line

Aggregator gang
@kaitouk166 ? it is genius though? and considering that this is basically his interview for a lifelong career, he better show what he's got

I kinda feel bad for him. He pretty much is a genius compared to the MC. The only reason that the MC is as OP as he is, is because he’s been clearing the tutorial dungeon nonstop for 12 years straight. This whole exam seems to be almost like a job interview for potential guilds and potential fame and possible fortune. MC is really messing with lightning dude’s money, lmao. In any other group he’d be getting all the attention and making bank.

Lowkey annoyed that no one cares how the mc basically inconvenience everyone there 😔

Imagine being sooooooooo self centered that you do not care of other ppl that might die from that explosion. Ah yeah, bcos of that bet huh 🎶 a million won, you say?? 🎶 fair enough then, gotta smash these walls, don't. mind. me 🎶............ ffs what a literal manchild.

Mcs like this one, they are not badass. They are called one dimensional asshats. (I know I said I was 'lowkey annoyed' but I lied)

Users who are viewing this thread