The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower

If you dont like those cringy chinese stories for kids then dont read this.
Cringe factors:
- Everyone acts astonished all the time
- The mc appeares to be weak but takes revenge because he has hidden his strength
- Arrogant mc
- I felt something being off after seeing the cover picture. Yes, he will wear a tracksuit to show you things like "I do not care about appearances bc I am cool", "I dont care about other people", "everything can be done causually", "I am a simple person that has archieved everything by being being tenatious", "I am a simple person even though I am strong", "you can be just like me". I mean he will wear that shit all the time, its cringy...
- Apperares in the last second to save someone
- Showing comments on the internet (found that cringy in solo leveling as well)

You can continue this list if you want to, I read up to chap 6 and skipped to chap 20 to see if he wore anything other than that track suit, no...
4/10 at most, understandable why koreans hate this comic, its bad af! Dont get baited by the rating like me!

"Trapped in the tutorial for 12 years"

Why does this immediately make me think of gaming journalists?

@MasterDuck definitely yes. Characters have a good chemistry, story is developing really well, art is neat.
I wasn't motivated to read this at first, however, it's actually good, so, just enjoy reading it.

@Normie_The_Be It's actually closer to "Hot for Teacher" girl... She's the leader of a Hunter Martial Arts Sect, which uses a martial arts style that the MC invented and taught to her while she was abandoned in the Tower alone. The tattoo on her back is the skull mask he wore as a disguise at the time...

Fed-Kun's army
Translation is a little bad.
I’m holding off this series for now since the rating is alright. The premise is a little short sighted, but it seems to work

Dex-chan lover
This is a bit rough around the edges, but it has an interesting story so far, with at least some thought put into it.
First few chapters (first chapter especially) are .. Well, they are translated, and somewhat understandable. Probably the biggest hurdle as-so-far the reading goes.
My only gripe is that the author's fight scenes arent the greatest. Sometimes its more of a 'few random images' thrown together rather than a fluid fight scene.

Overall, I like it.

It's just average manga about monsters coming from gates to normal world like you could see everywhere else. Nothing special.

Double-page supporter
it's basic
but I had fun and the slipper moments were gold
and the MC is great too
thanks for translating

What a waste of Power,,
How can such simpleton become MC

And attitude,, either arrogant or ignorance

Even side characters worry about MC future

Well,, if you here for story pleasure or surprises, don't

Just here for purely easy win fights

Users who are viewing this thread