The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower

Dex-chan lover
Why is this group taking so long between chapters...
And other manhwa have multiple groups fighting to release super fast...

oh ho ho. I am the smartest hero after coming out of the dungeon. My actions do not have consequences and I am supreme above all. Even my basic childish lies and plans fall into the world like puddy and no one will ever quest or validate anything I ever say or do.

Why is this group taking so long between chapters...
And other manhwa have multiple groups fighting to release super fast...

@VooXoo You seem to have a misunderstanding on how much work is required and how long said work takes for groups not dedicating a lot of their time and groups without experienced group members.

Looks good but dammit, I wish the MC was still the MC. Sucks @Mr-Manga-Cat just took the role of MC. This is some jojo bullshit

Oh but all comment thread jokes aside, try it!

Aggregator gang
Well, this is now being translated by webtoons. Though it will take a long time for them to catch up.

Very slow buildup. MC is too op and not relatable in the slightest. Secondary characters are also boring and predictable.

=.= Most of the chapters dont make sense cuz the translations are kinda bad. I guess ill just have to wait for the official translation to catch up.

@jackbvbbb just upload to MangaDex man, its better than going to your shitty youtube videos.

Users who are viewing this thread