The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower

Nothing too complex, its your classic, predictable story with a system based around games, with a OPM-esque plot of people underestimating MC then getting beaten up. Is it fun to read? Yes, it is, at least for me. Is there anything new about it? No, not really. Nothing too complex, everything is simple to read. Personally, I find it funny every time the MC beats someone up with a slipper or a squishy toy hammer. Now, if he beats someone up with a rubber chicken toy, that would peak it! One of the annoying things I hate is how the MC never changes his clothes but the other characters do. It gets dull seeing him beating demons up but only wearing a damned tracksuit.

Love the manga but think i'll wait on the uploads here. The Asura website is riddled with all sorts of malware.

Aggregator gang
any spoilers on how MC and his disciples relationship turn out? im so curious!!

@VenerableAsura Ever time I've went to the site to read before it was released here, my pop up blocker went nuts and it's not happened on any other site I visit.
In saying that last tIme I checked on the site was a while ago, so it could be a lot better now. :)

The storyline is only so-so, but I don't like the MC. He's a show-off, arrogant, and kinda stupid. 6/10

Its an okay read, but why cant the author give the MC normal clothes after all this time.
Thats just so stupid. He is travelling around and is still wearing only his adidas slippers and track suit.

So the MC can copy imaginative martial arts based only on stupid light novel text without any explanation? That's stupid as fuck, that's like a wizard looking at Final Fantasy and copying Ultima, it has no basis or any logic whatsoever.

So how are there more than one climber ?
Doesn't each climber have to destroy the previous floor for the door to appear to the next floor? (it was said so in one of the chapters, or i misread)
So technically after the first climber there shouldn't be any floors to produce the next climber

Users who are viewing this thread