The Adventures of a Demon King's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

@PetiteTacos
Probably to give the translators more time to translate the other chapters. Or so that we don't have to wait as long for the new chapters of the raws to come out. Cause waiting like a week/month is worse than waiting a day for a new chapter :)

Fed-Kun's army
I'll assume that he took Erin sins so rin dont have to deal whatever Erin was punished by God is

Dex-chan lover
I love grandpa he seems so flaky but also not at the same time lol

Group Leader
@Toloran @CalamityCallout
Grim had not set a website link due to an "Invalid Traffic" suspension. In order to not trip the suspension again, the best he can do is give the site link as text to copy+paste into the URL bar.

I mean, googling "Twilight Scans" also just links you to the site... He recognizes that it is inconvenient, but it was his best option...

Dex-chan lover
@xaeci
@Kakachini123

This is my take on everything, but take it with a grain of salt as its just speculations.
I don't actually 100 % know if it's true or not...

Erin was a great and powerful person, but she did something to get punished by God.
All of her reincarnations lived poor lives as punishment for her what she did ( her sins so to speak )
This is why the MC´s previous reincarnations were all living miserable lives
(we saw them in her dream, back in chapter 20... like for example one was burned at the stake )
Granpa is also a god, but he isn't the one who punished her ( or so I would like to belive, we know there are two gods after all ) and he took away Erin´s "sins" so Rin could live a better life.

There is probably some godly rules or something that prevents him from doing whatever he wants, but this way she won´t be doomed by her past lives mistake.

Getting this far into a manhwa and getting no answers is so weird- not one person is explaining anything to the MC or the reader and it’s annoying. I hope the build up is worth it 👍🏽

i legit thought erin is her mother or something even if i know her mother's hair is not black. i forgot her mother's name T-T so was like, hmm why is part of her mother's soul in her body that's weirddd. but i was just confused lol.

Supporter
@DexTimeLord

10 billion percent wrong, what an embarrassing comment to make. You read my comment, but not the reply to it right after it?

https://twilightscans.com/manga/i-was-born-as-the-demon-lords-daughter/

So embarrassed for you, who can't read but a few extremely simply words.

I am so confused. I don't want to go re-read chapters but what is her name that dad and mom named her? Rin or Irene? lol

Users who are viewing this thread