The Adventures of a Demon King's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

I thought this gonna be a fluff manhwa but turns out it's blowing my mind

Dex-chan lover
waitttt so her past lives was hard because god punish erin (which was her), but what does the demon god meant by taking it? is he serving her punishments or just taking it away from her/ releasing her punishments? if it’s the former, how would that work out thooo since demon god and god is usually the same level regarding power and if it’s the later, then can’t he just take it away from the beginning? lmaooo i’m deeping this way too much

Aggregator gang
@bunny-k1m nah... with those physical movements he did this chapter and acting all shady, he does come off as a creepy grandpa now...

Dex-chan lover
What I don't get is if she's being punished by "God" why did God send the knights to look out for her then? Like I get it might be because of her mother being a loyal servant, and is now a "demigod." Doesn't add up at this point in the story tbh, like DEvil grandpa is "taking Erin's sin" for another purpose (and why she gave Rin the bird for whatever powers it has since she'll need it in some way).

Just seems like God is trying to look out for her in this life rather than punishing her, so this whole chapter is confusing. Hopefully they answer the reasoning later in a non scuffed way. :wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread