The Ancient Magus' Bride

Fed-Kun's army
Kind of sucks that no groups seem to be willing to keep up with this anymore. The raws are at 74. They aren't that difficult to obtain either, more of a hassle then other series but obtainable. The subreddit posts places to get them like every week.

Even 75 is apparently done just not officially released yet

Edit: Mahoyome pulling in clutch. Solo scanlations ftw

Dex-chan lover
for me the world building is the only good thing about this series, but depends on your taste, you might like this series a lot.
@pojoink1

Whattttttt? How can this be?!!?!? I thought i'd have to wait for another 5 months for the next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Do I understand anything thats going on? no not really. Can I remember the name of a single character that isnt the 2 MCs? Not really. Do I like it despite this? Yeah I do.

Translator san are you ok this pace seems too unreal to me im used to waiting around 3 months for a new chapter my mind is having a hard time processing this

Came here to ask if it's supposed to be "nothing ventured, nothing gained" but I learnt quite immediately that they were "official" titles haha welp, I'll just read the title correctly in my head haha

Users who are viewing this thread