The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten - Ch. 14.1

Dex-chan lover
this is why you can't let even girls that are "raised right" be alone with boys, they'll do this plausibly deniable type stuff
super cute though

Dex-chan lover
My man at the phase where he can touch her cheeks and she let it slide

When will they kiss? :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
uc

Dex-chan lover
Lmao "you better thank me for not assaulting you while you slept."

What the fuck? I absolutely hate this trope in manga where the MC has to use all his power to not rape his sleeping crush. Like wtf, its not that hard to not assault someone.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao "you better thank me for not assaulting you while you slept."
What the fuck? I absolutely hate this trope in manga where the MC has to use all his power to not rape his sleeping crush. Like wtf, its not that hard to not assault someone.
Some kind of Japanese trope on men being expected to be uncontrollable animals? I seem to remember male protag's friends mocking him after learning of a scenario like the one in this chapter, like, "Are you even a man? Are you made of flesh and blood?"

Dex-chan lover
a girl being alone & defenseless around a man is already an invitation. that's why this trope exists, that's why every civilization across time and space just assumes sex happens if there is opportunity. and that's why yeah if you don't go for it just because mommy said to always respect women, affirmative consent, power imbalances make you uncomfortable, then you are actually a bitch. girls put themselves into the power imbalances on purpose.

anime/manga often give you the autistic author's twisted view of this trope from the outside, but this one is showing it basically straight on

here the mc doesn't go for it and that's fine, he did the next best thing, acknowledge what she did and take the opportunity to tease her or whatever about it. what would be pathetic is sticking so close to the respect-women line that you go along with her pretense that she's completely innocent and didn't do anything. so scared to take on that role that you pretend that she wasn't offering it to you.

*but don't have sex before marriage kids

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
SFkov8L.png

Of course yes! But did you think she'd say that?
Eq6sqkm.png

:chad: There we go. That's a chad right there.

Users who are viewing this thread