The Antagonistic Goddess Attacks - Ch. 11 - I haven't had my fill yet and it ended just like that?

I’m so confused rn. why was the slap so hard to the point to falling on the ground and why did the ending feel so rushed to me? she pretty doe 👀

Fed-Kun's army
yeah this was rushed. i read the actual novel and it was nicely paced compared to this and they explained and showed how deranged this brother actually is

Huh.... Anyone know where I can find the translated novel? I'm sure there's much more to it. And honestly these revenge stories are nicer to read in my opinion. Still... Webcomic is just okay for me

Not sure how I feel about all the missing part of this story... like I get the reason, but damn that's a lot of missing parts

@chuchuchoerry It makes sense that we're missing a lot it feels like there's a lot a detail and backstory that we're not getting it's nice to know that it's included in the novel though. I find it kinda refreshing that it doesn't cover everything in the webcomic but still retains the plot since a lot of other stories are a bit too dragged out. I feel like the brother is going to be the guy who is following her through different worlds, but if you've read the novel and sa he's deranged maybe not 😅

Thanks so much for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
So was Jiang Nian fated to die in a plane crash and that was what her guide meant in the previous chapter by living out the rest of Nian's life or was that just a random encounter that came to be do to the decisions she was making after she broke the usurper.
Ah its nice to see a reminder that before she entered the system she was incredibly high tier martial artist that had monsters trying to eat her to gain her power via that neck chop she used to ward of her "foster brother".

That looked a little to easy and mandane chapter complete, but to be far I probably wouldn’t have the guts to do what she did and it is only the first mission after 11 chapters.

@lokuyin I don't think she slapped him, I think she karate chopped the back of his head/neck into a concussion but the angle is confusing 😅

NGL this is a pretty disappointing end to the arc, will definitely have to seek out the webnovel for clarification.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was depressing and when he showed up on the plane that was crazy, I though he was still knocked out 😂

@aight_then

It really isn't the story is way different from cheating men must die

Her purpose is to get hate points from certain targets and food

Where's my knife!

The title of the webnovel is Coming of the Villain Boss

i kinda feel sorry for him.😳 I wished he could've found someone else who he can love as much as he wants and who can reciprocate those 'over-whelming' feelings..but😧 oh well.. on to the next!

The 1st thing I saw in this chapter was their parents rejecting this marriage because he's her bro and yasss! Exactly! Finally some common sense! I've always asked how a family would be so supportive at first of this type of relationship where both were equally raised as siblings, it makes no sense even if u share no blood, you grew up with this person and was treated like family (that type of family). I still feel sad for him tho, the part where he hugged her when they're about to die. :'c

Ps. OMG, she's so pretty, I thought she was some kind of powerful gluttony monster, not a cultivator or martial artist, lmao.

@chuchuchoerry where did u read the novel? Well, thanks to your words at least I'm glad the bro had more moments, tbh I liked him, he was honest and well, he's handsome af, how unfair. :c

Users who are viewing this thread