The Antagonistic Goddess Attacks - Ch. 24 - Haven't had my fill and it ended again?

Welp. That happened. I'm still looking out for the white haired dude on the cover lol

The biggest troll she will pull is never getting with any love interest

What? It wasn't as bad as I thought It would be, but it is underwhelming as heck.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, that poor guy...

Request to swap Romance tag with Tragedy tag instead!

I'll still read this ofc, but lowkey tired of her being a dick to almost everyone hahaha

It's just not as satisfying as cheating men must die since other than the 'bad guys' the people she is mean to don't get any emotional set up

Yes..her being a dick to everyone and how all her characters keep on dying is kind of annoying me...probs gonna drop if the next story is the same.

damm, this whole gathering hatred stat seemed fun at first............now im not so sure 😔all i feel is pain

@Ajuioke2 in the original novel this love interest isn't in love with her, but with her dead cousin (who is a few years older than them rather than a teacher adult). He chases (harasses) MC for many years trying to go out with her while never actually being in love with her. The one he stays faithful to forever is actually his dead childhood love, whom he made to promise to to look after MC. Also, MC doesn't die young this goes on for years (maybe even decades iirc?!).

They changed a bunch of stuff in this arc because the novel version was super messed up and no way fit for a drawn media, and presumably because the love interest was yet again a guy who couldn't take no for an answer even though he had "good intentions" this time. But yeah I agree although this guy was mildly jerkish in this its nowhere as bad as the novel version where he only ever showed his true emotions after she faked her death in front of him (with the building and cushion set up).

For people who are finding this story painful and don't mind some vague spoilers:

it's going to get better, the standalone nature of the different hosts/worlds is going to change soon. I think it's in the next arc or two.

This was the best ML candidate to me. I read the novel and I still prefer this dude to the ML but MC doesn't deserve him.

There's a comment that confuses this guy and the adopted brother from the first arc that chases MC around the world before she later dies in a plane crash.

This arc ML wanna be stopped pursuing MC after she jumped off the building not because he didn't love her IMHO but because he didn't want to see her harm herself and have to live with that guilt that somehow he was at fault. MC was clearly interested in him but she decided he loved the OG and not herself after she recovered her host memories even though he never pursued the OG host in the OG timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread