The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 6 Ch. 29.1 - Syphilis (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
ok just want to know if I got Maomao parents right

the dude in glasses is definitely her dad, but her mom died of syphilis and this woman Maomao is with now is just reminding her of her mother right? They're not the same person?

@Reademup

yes rakan is maomao's dad, but if the manga is to follow the LN rather than the webnovel (which it has shown evidence of doing so, such as the chapter about the brothers and the key) then that is her mother. the LN has her mom stay alive for a bit longer.

Dex-chan lover
wait..
she was playing Go at the end there...
and she tried to kill Mao as a child, apparently..
and Rakan...
hmmmm
interesting
very interesting

Group Leader
@Seraph_best_girl You have to read the LN then not the WN. The Manga follows the LN so far and if that continues then:
This woman is her mother and the tactician Rakan got her pregnant.

Ah sh*t.....
from reading the webnovel i think i know who this woman is..... in the webnovel she was supposed to be dead but in the light novel i heard she is still alive, and if the manga follow the light novel then she is...... damn it.... it realy is sad and ugh..... rakan should just wipe out his family even sooner so that this wouldn't happen

Aggregator gang
All the mc cuteness and defectiveness aside this show sure is dark.

I felt it from the moment the guy with the monocle appeared, but this woman is obviously her mom and the tactician is her biological father.

Oh f*ck... what a sad background story...poor that former courtesan...got a shitty customer..f*ck rakan

Users who are viewing this thread