The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 7 Ch. 36.3 - A Rose and Nail Polish (Part 3)

Wow! Maomao is really a cunning girl.

She doesn't need any handicaps since she knows Rakan's weakness (his feeling for her and alcohol).

Power Uploader
Rakan obviously lost on purpose.

Everyone knew it was alcohol (it smelled like "strong liquor").

So he knew from the start what she was up to. He just played along.

What an awesome chapter, yet again expressing Maomao's intellect wonderfully =)
Thank you for the chapter ☺️

Lol, he literally had no intention to wins and just want to spend a rare moment as much possible with his daughter by losing 2 match.

Dex-chan lover
Rakan knew, but Maomao used the fact that he would play nice against him.

Dex-chan lover
@Pandoot given the time period and the location it would be more like he would own her... On the other hand, she is already granny's property and sublicensed to our "eunuch" here, so I don't think the bet would have been enforceable.

Double-page supporter
Alcohol poisoning is real. If that was strong enough alcohol, it could absolutely kill on three glasses if spiked with something that makes absorbing it much quicker/efficient.

Dex-chan lover
in the comment section of the previous chapter , i wrote : " page 17 : a new challenger appears , who is also controlling the game pieces .

mao mao : yo father , i challenge you to a children card game yugioh , er , a children game of GO , or a children xiangqi game . "

i wrote this just as a joke , and i dont read ahead with the web novel / light novel , but now she really challenges him to a game , lol .

i guess previously , mao mao said this to jinshi :
- mao mao : i will play a game with rakan . i will be sitting comfortably , and you will be standing . and can you promise to be silent and not to say anything when im playing ?
- jinshi : ??????? you think who is the servant and who is the master here ?

page 19 : he gets yamcha-ed , lol .

i just made this funny meme strip :

mao mao is grinning and thinking : heh heh heh heh . he fell for my trap . i did it . i poisoned him . it was a perfect murder . now his fortune is mine .

50593604772_02db07377d_k.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
i get it now, so she just wanna give him a hint and mei mei do the rest...she is a good daughter after all even though she not admit him as father...

Aggregator gang
Mc played him through what her best quality is fooling him into playing a game which uses his best quality.
A relationship of a bad strategic and a mad scientist is mad confusion is it not?

Users who are viewing this thread