The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 7 Ch. 36.3 - A Rose and Nail Polish (Part 3)

Fed-Kun's army
she trapped him but like not really bc he saw through it from the get go lol??? this father/daughter duo falkjdfsjkldlkj
i haven't read the LN so i didn't realize she pushed him to buy her mom??? i don't think this happened in the web novel??? i'm all mixed up lol but i think her mom just died in the web novel or sth, and i knew he bought her in the LN but i didn't know maomao led him to her.... wild

the way jinshi was so worried bc he didn't want to lose maomao tho... <333

thank you so much for the update!!!

Reactions: le3
Aggregator gang
I'm a non-drinker too but i've never gone wasted in a single shot before. Did he black out from a shot of well-seasoned purell?

Dex-chan lover
@angry_noodles
Same here. Thought that they were all poisoned and she made herself able to endure 3 with a normal person succumbing to 1 once she mentioned the "unable to continue" clause. Didn't think it would be the alcohol itself that would do him in.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@ClarapVanJava Sorry I can't remember. Its should be one of the "earlier" ones (within the first 4 volumes of the currently 9 translated volumes of the WN)

I've honestly stopped reading for a very long time (because updates are slow enough for me to remember nothing. The "Mystery" tag didn't help) and don't really want to start rereading it until more chapters come out.

Dex-chan lover
This parent-kid fight is always enjoyable.
I think he already know the result, he might be just want to make a statement that she is his daughter no matter what.

@ZodiacTemplar Oh! I didn't know that I'm still in the early chapters of the WN but thank you I'll keep that in mind when I'm reading it 😄

The reasons of the hate from MaoMao are explained between the lines in the past chapters:
her mother was abandoned pregnant and fell in ruin, but not because of him, who loved her, but his family who take him far away for ten years. She gave birth to MaoMao, forced to prostitution in the streets and took std like siphilis with some common client. Rakan tried as soon as possible to come back to her and MaoMao, but the mistress keep him far away because of the economical loss of the house, the mother lost her mind and MaoMao grew in this situation. No one can doubt the reasons she hate him
Excuse me the poor English, and many thanks for the translation!

• meguuusad
Aggregator gang
i want her, she has such a clever brain! so from the very start she didn't plan to bet, she know this will end this way... what a schemer!

Dex-chan lover
@tickub she explained adding salt and sugar something that would increase the rate of absorption of alcohol in the blood stream if you didn’t know alcohol can be absorb in the stomach so that salt and sugar just boost the absorption rate making it well instant.

technically dangerous cause too much and you’d get alcohol poisoning the amount isn’t much for normal drinking(like 3 cups of hard liquor) but in this situation it’s like alcohol is being injected in your veins.

Don’t try at home I guess

Users who are viewing this thread