The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 7 Ch. 36.3 - A Rose and Nail Polish (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
Haha their relationship is an unique one XD it appears that Mao-Mao even though she hate him but she willing to use him (yup use him XD), and her father cant do anything about that, because its the only connection he has to her daughter.

or you can say this is Mao-Mao way too ask her father a favour.

Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
He already deemed it's a lost from the start. still tok it though

Dex-chan lover
For the morons who think she outsmarted him:

He knew. He wanted to spend time with her. He doesn't care about buying the courtesan or the money.

• Love
Dex-chan lover
It was best of 5 so I guess losing the third match was the best way of drawing things out.

I'm a little surprised they stated it so flatly after dancing around it for so long.

Group Leader
"Sigh, my daughter only wants to spend time with me when she needs something..." 😄

Fed-Kun's army
@Asbolus her father abandoned her when she was just a kid iirc. shes been forced to work in red light districts or pick up jobs to survive

Dex-chan lover
huh they just beat the father with some alcohol? that's a bit too simple. but I appreciate the comedy.

A part of me is very glad about the humorous take on them meeting like this. The other part is curious as to how Mao-Mao does not hate her father as much as we the readers seem to.

Thanks for the translation!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread