Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 8 Ch. 39 - Balsam and Wood Sorrel (Part 3)

Aggregator gang
What a big mess. To my understanding, I guess Feng Sheng didn't come clean to Rakan that she was planning to get pregnant, and he was called away unexpectedly, causing her to just be left stranded indefinitely?

Why didn't granny just let Rakan buy her when he returns tho, it would have saved people years of grief...

@d_a_renoir

By the time he came back, Feng Shen already had developed into the late/incurable stages of syphilis. Granny and all the other ladies were taking care of her and younger MaoMao since it was mentioned before that maomao’s wet nurse was one of the three princesses at the brothel.
With Feng Shen bedridden, the brothel was at its lowest until the three princesses built it back up and saved its reputation sooooo if I was Granny? I too would also beat the shit out of the dude who almost singlehandedly and accidentally ruined the livelihoods of everyone at the brothel and not let him redeem Feng Sheng.

I thought the trauma was because he got violent with mao mao and her mother or some kind of abuse but turns out it's all a big missunderstanding from mao mao childish point of view

Haha that man seems like a bit of a mess....why didn't he marry his wife, even if he was in a rush to be deployed, he should have done right by her.
He would have to buy her which he didn’t have the money for yet

That’s just sad now. He tried to get his daughter to come with him many times though so it’s not like he didn’t try. He didn’t even know he had a daughter at the time. That can’t be his fault.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this very unfair? The man wanted to be with his daughter since the beginning, but others kept the two apart against his will.

Fed-Kun's army
idk I don't think maomao is being "immature" or "childish," her response is completely justifiable.. you can't get rid of trauma so easily and she never said she hated him

Users who are viewing this thread