The Archbishop Is Searching for a Marriage Partner - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - A Place Called The Royal Capital

Nep

Dex-chan lover
What the hell? Its not a 1 ch per page series or those 1.1 things but damn this chapter is short. (I mean. Ch 1 is 40 + pages long but ch 2 gets less than 10 pages)

(Thanks for translating)

EDIT. It became 2.1 Now that makes more sense.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking this up! And yea, this doesn't feel like a whole chapter... I'm not sure this is all of chapter 2.

Supporter
man I liked the translation but could you like, make the font size a lil bit bigger? or use a diff font. Thanks a lot for translating

How I would like to see a shameless MC who'd answer "IT'S ME!" in a heartbeat lol

thank you for the translation.

altho, the mc seems kinda dumb so meh. i mean, just accepting all that and everything

Dex-chan lover
Cool. So as long as i be aggressive and angry to Japanese females, i can also get them to do anything?

Dex-chan lover
future reference, think this font and size is a bit poor for a tablet or mobile forms. Ok on my big ol' PC monitor, but when I checked on tablet, wasn't a comfortable read.

Lmao i thought the marriage partner he arcbishop is looking for is going to be her

Users who are viewing this thread