The Archbishop Is Searching for a Marriage Partner - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Place Known as the Capital (Full)

Dex-chan lover
They sealed her destructive power without training how to control it, sent her with 2 unarmored men who don't know a thing about controlling divine power, and gave some seriously shallow criteria. To someone who could potentially have destructive divine power.

How much should I bet that one of these candidates will undo the seal?

Oh. Abandoned for more than 5 months and suddenly 2 scanlators compete for this series.

...this is the first time I'm using this word so I don't know if it's the right way (feel free to correct me, please): what a douchebag... And tho I think Sergei is easy on the eyes, does the archbishop pretend for Risa to gather a reverse harem or something?

I'm laughing and I'm enjoying this, but I hope these characters are deeper than this: for now, the only one winning hands down is Risa's dad

What up with this archbishop?
Pls someone tell me he isn't the ml or at least that he will receive a major brainwashing at the end 🥴

The Archbishop is such a hottie, what a pitty since he's an idiot lmao. Is he the ml? I mean, sis fulfill all his conditions except the curvy figure and the color of her eyes and hair but she's hella powerful, young and cute idk.

So far I like the knight better but just because the Archbishop opened his mouth xD

Tysm guuuys ♡♡♡

girll lmaoo i will take sergei for myself what a cake........

Fed-Kun's army
.... he's disappointing....

reading on tho, thanks for the translation!

the archbishop already looked like a stingy brat when I first saw him but after saying his "conditions" I know for sure he's an asshole; no one can be your wife if u have specific expectations, u get what u get and u dont get upset 😤

He seems funny. I like that we can't clearly see who's gonna be the ML.
for some reason I can imagine the archbishop voice the same as Tamaki from OHSHC 😆

Users who are viewing this thread