The Archbishop Is Searching for a Marriage Partner - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Place Known as the Capital (Full)

Dex-chan lover
Note for people: Bobba Scans = Knight Of Earl Grey, just so people don't think there are now three groups or so working on it :p

Anyways, thanks for more! :)

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
this archbishop is shaping up to be a straight up sleazy dude so i hope that rei will not find him that bride hes looking for

The archbishop is an idiot. An idiot I tell you. An idiot who has never learned proper moral values but I guess he's refreshing nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

@Mai_loves_icecream
The archbishop is an idiot. An idiot I tell you. An idiot who has never learned proper moral values but I guess he's refreshing nonetheless

@chuchuchoerry
this archbishop is shaping up to be a straight up sleazy dude so i hope that rei will not find him that bride hes looking for

Yeah I really hope the archbishop isn't the male lead, and I really do hope there is some character development so he isn't just an idiot...

Double-page supporter
As of right now this archbishop is just annoying. Hopefully his attitude gets better

Dex-chan lover
>Wife candidate is decided based on divine power level

>Risa has enough divine power to blast his mansion to dust

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Although I suppose she's basically the opposite to his physical criteria (black/brown hair/eyes, far from any curve unless you're speaking curvature of Earth)

Thank you so much! I love this manga already! The archbishop is quite hmm annoying xd

Please please don't make the Archbishop the ML. I'm gonna riot and isekai'd myself to there just to strangle him if that's the case.

I'm not sure if i should bookmark this or not..the conversation is stupid, the male lead is gay AF, story is too forced...hey atleast it's isekai..right??

If he just want someone with strong divine power why didn't he just propose to her.............

Lololol I guess she dodged a bullet with how shallow the Archbishop is. She's definitely on par with the power levels but he's looking for a busty young blonde and she's a dark Haired Asian girl so.... Phew. He's not gonna try to marry her.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I err accidentally hit report button on someone while scrolling and then the report page disappeared. Not sure what happened but if something happened I apologize.

Aggregator gang
Maybe this church worship the goddess of beauty or something bc the archbishop totally into beautiful men and women😂😂 thanks for the full chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread