The Archbishop Is Searching for a Marriage Partner - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Time at the Royal Capital

Dex-chan lover
Just grabbing her hand like that... and in PUBLIC no less...... where's the [Sexual Violence] tag when you need it......

He's too much of a flirt for her. Unless him chatting up the maids was a misunderstanding.

This is kinda cutesy but because it updates so slowly I have yet to decide if this is a keeper or drop...

The author updates this a lil slow, if I don't see why he's courting her aggressively I might drop. If we can't reach that plot point soon that means all the other event must be slow to occur...

Is he trying to imply it was love at first sight? Considering how many times he's surrounded by girls I'm surprised he'd be so shallow to just fall in love based on looks (and maybe divine power? even tho he can't see it himself...or they say he can't, anyway)...

Uh. . . . so does he actually really like Risa or is this just another weird ploy of his? I can't tell the difference with this man! XD

@BlueCatMage
Wasn't it already spoiled at previous chapters that
he's the true archbishop and he's joining her for... reasons I don't remember. And the current Archbishop is merely a stand-in. He DOES like her truly if I remember the spoiler right? The thing with the maids is a half misunderstanding too if I got it right but again, its been so long since the last update and the spoilers have been buried in the comments and I'm too lazy to check

Dex-chan lover
Wait so he's not a flirt? I was really surprised when he seemed embarrassed by that pick up line
Thanks for the chapter!!

Double-page supporter
Wait, so he just... really like's Risa? He's not a huge flirt?

Thanks for the update!

@Hypothon - EH?! Is that so. . . . ? O_O; Wow. . . . now I need to go find this spoiler because I never got to read about that and it looks like my own theory on who he is just got destroyed if that is the real truth. XD

But come on, you gotta admit, he's been such a wishy-washy flirt from the start that it's no wonder Risa couldn't actually take him seriously! XD

aww this is so cute. i would really like him to be the ML instead of that blond long haired guy.

Dex-chan lover
He only looks like a womanizer but he's way better than that trash priest

Fed-Kun's army
he really does come off as a womanizer lmao if he's for real i do feel a bit sorry for him (only a bit tho)

thank you for the update! man i wanna know who risa picked raspberries with o///o

Users who are viewing this thread