The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
It's stupid. Unless some third party made it happen I can't think of a proper explanation of his release.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
That translator note... has nothing to do with the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@captain_crunch
Exactly the questions I had.
Especially true of the manifestation of a dead body appearing in wherever Lucas was being held and him being able to posess it.
Given that it's not been elaborated on yet, I can only hypothesise.

Dex-chan lover
Its like
Jin Woo and Osbourne/Ashborn
, but instead of 200+ chapters in its on chapter 2.

Fed-Kun's army
There are certainly situations in life where suicide is an appropriate option. I don't think you disagree with terminal patients wanting to avoid suffering do you translator?

Fed-Kun's army
@Chrona

life is life, suicide is weak, because if you cant pop your cherry legally, you failed, also the point in life is to aoutlive everyone

Fed-Kun's army
@Lucifer_Angelfallen
life is life, suicide is weak, because if you cant pop your cherry legally, you failed,
Why can't you commit suicide after "popping your cherry"? Why does the popping of cherries have to be legal? Hell, if we use popping cherries as the metric for success, Ghengis Khan spread his seed so far over 5% of the population on earth has his DNA, and I don't think all of that wasn't rape.
also the point in life is to aoutlive everyone
The point of life is to pursue immortality? Because that's the only way that goals attainable. Unless you meant your genes, but I sure do hope you don't think you are your genes.

Double-page supporter
That translator note is the weakest, most delusional encouragement ever.

Dex-chan lover
Xianxia cultivator: "4000 years is not a long time, but it's not a short time either."

Too many smartass correcting the translators on how they should’ve done it, yet has no time to translate the damn thing themselves. Oh, humans.

Double-page supporter
Typical edgelord comments. I wonder why I even bother checking the comments sometimes.

@unknownmonarch
Tbh even If I could translate It better I wouldn't. Who would want to translate for these ungrateful fucks anyway?

@Bengon
Thank you for mentioning me. I totally agree, I too feel that way.

We’re given a story, a visual, and these translators as enablers to the language barrier yet people rather criticise instead of appreciate. If you don’t like what you’re reading, simply drop it.

People who are passionate about what they do and is willing to share doesn’t need this kind of ungratefulness.

Mind you, these enablers are bilingual. The ungrateful nonce I’d like to think otherwise.

yo i cried...if i had to say from full honesty. Then i'd say that we humans are worst scum and cruelest creatures ever. idk if i'd be able to tell the reason but i'll also say that there are to be some nice humans out there.

Even if it's just a small, weak encouragement, those few words are always nice to hear.
Love and kudos to the TLs <3

"to all readers out there who are having a hard time, please remember that suicide is never the correct decision. your life can and will get better with time"

(x) to doubt

Dex-chan lover
man poor Frey, bullied and abused every day of his life, disowned by his own family and emotionally and mentally damaged to the point that he killed himself and he's never going to get revenge because his soul is gone. i hope MC absorbed it and they became one otherwise it's damn tragic.

Thanks for the kind words TL-san. They're much appreciated especially in today's times ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread