The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

@Tesla i see, you're right. if you don't mention it, I'll never know

@ocdmn 😄 they sure had a hellish schedule to forget details like that

@cyndor i want that technique! it will be a turn over in my life when my big one pack belly become six packs in a few minutes.

Dex-chan lover
@Iamnormal as a villain i can confidently say that monologuing is the best part of being the villain, you get to explain to the hero all the ways you outsmarted them and reveal all of your tricks and cleverly laid schemes that no one else will ever get to thoroughly appreciate

I didn’t bother to read this story at first because I thought MC was a woman

@theowww or they're not keeping track of things. if you read Solo Leveling, Jin-Woo's house layout changes almost everytime lol.

I just can't get past how small his head is, and how high the waistband of his pants sits...

So he is gonna save Peruan Jun fiancée. Nice. They will eventually meet again in Jun house.

Dex-chan lover
"Magicians these days are all weaklings".. hmm?
I don't know, that's not what was implied in the starting chapter as far as I remember.

Of course the MC is in a league of its own, but still.. Making barriers, protecting ships, sinking ships (the lich)... magicians don't seem weak to me here. Feels inconsistent, unless it's just the prejudice of this girl.
Anyway, yeah she's the rumored fiance of Peruan Jun. I wonder how the story will go from here.

Welp at least this guy didn't wait until everyone's dead and only the Aquareed princess is left to make an appearance. I would've hated that crap.

"magicians are all weaklings?" 5 star magicians must be like demigods to those who are not and anyone beyond that would probably be godlike. I'm guessing there aren't very many 5 star magicians, let alone that many above a 5 star. I would imagine even a 4 star would be pretty dangerous to someone without magic, they can augment their strength and speed.

Supporter
His muscles are changing all the time -_-' Look at when he was in the Academy, he had more muscles than before going to the montain...
It's not more muscle; it's less body fat.

That said, he should still be thinner than that for sure

Dex-chan lover
It's funny that Sonia looks down upon magicians when she herself, and her men-at-arms, were so weak.

Dex-chan lover
so these guys are just evil for the sake of being evil. the fuck kind of bandit group are these? they stay out in these dangerous lands for a month just to hunt this noble lady down and then they plan to just kill her? she's from one of the richest and most prestigious houses in the kingdom and they want to kill her? they waisted so much time and risked their lives just for that? they could make so much money ransoming her but nah just kill her...

Users who are viewing this thread