The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
@Smilyfacething

maxresdefault.jpg

Was the PoWeR oF fRiEnDsHiP really necessary right now? I mean whatever I don't care but my face'll end up with a six pack after all this cringing.

I feel like this was less “power of friendship” and more of “Trust in this generations strength”

Double-page supporter
It is not the power of friendship, what he lack is trusting others, he always burdening himself without trusting others because he believe that he has to be the one who do it for everyone.

Just like before, he told the girl to escape and left him all alone because he did not trust her power to help him and he will try to defeat the drake king alone. Smh people really ignorant with story.

how did she do that? they needed a week or so earlier to climb up and even if she somehow can gwt down way faster, the fight shouldn't be going on for very long since neither him nor the phoenix were really a opponent for that drake...

Pretty much convinced now, this author was inspired by the witcher.

Dex-chan lover
Well, yeah, I was already thinking he's just going to repeat history when his plan was to get strong again and then, alone, try to punch the demigod's face. How is that different from what happened the last time? If you fail once at something, despite your best effort, it would make sense to see what you could do differently before trying again.

Uhhhhh where'd she get the bread from??? How did she get to the village and back so fast???

dammit not the power of friendship that damn thing always makes the char weaker for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread