The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

Isabelle neck looks weird while watching Frey training. Did anyone notice?

sure, go on, openly talk about demigod in the middle of a public street.
It's not like hiso existence should be kept as a secret so that he doesn't notice or anything :^)

god this redhead is so stupid .. and we all know the only reason she is staying here is so that they can justify her becoming stronger than the average joe.

I still kind of dislike Isabelle, not because she’s talented or anything, but more so how she latched onto the main character.The way she became connected to the main character was pretty unsatisfying to me

Dex-chan lover
@SpecialOperators Well, the author has painted the MC in to a corner of "IDGAF" outside of Demigod and since he is one DENSE idiot, all she can do is force herself to push through and try to keep up with him. Yeah she was super damn annoying for a long time, but that has been fixed thanks to character progression (Woho, it happens sometimes!) so I personally don't mind her sticking around. I agree with the TL tho that the teacher should have replaced her.

Redhead's neck looking extra long in a few panels.

Thanks for the mass release.

Dex-chan lover
@Ashgur nah shes not really a character, shes a narrative tool that eases the transition from novel to a more visual form of literature. She allows us to hear exposition and stuff without just having it be solely inside the head of the MC, which wouldnt look as good in manga format as it might in a book. This kind of role has existed for thousands of years and was often used in greek plays. You also see it a lot in modern TV and movies if you look closely.

Dex-chan lover
He’s just vibing with a full set of martial arts lol. Have you ever seen properly choreographed martial arts? They only thing I can ever read out of their stances are the center of gravity, legit everything else is impossible to read whether it’s their possible attack moves or whether their extended forward weight is a false weakness or not. Everybody I know who can do it well is pretentious as fk, but still, they do it beautifully.

Users who are viewing this thread