The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 52

@aibaby chapters come out earlier on their website if you dont wanna wait as long, this is the latest one rn tho

@Plant @aibaby Be warned tho, they upload their chapters in really high res. So if you don't have a stable and unlimited connection, prepare to reload the pages several times and to get some juicy extra-costs at the end of the month.

Fed-Kun's army
Casually made some colorful triangles, time passes. Now they're really popular.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna go from "be my assistant" to "let me be your assistant" real quick-like.

@vandarkholme69420
I think she's the "normal human", her purpose is to show how op lukas is (you learn she's strong, lukas is even stronger), and to induce comic relief (lukas has a 4000 years old knowledge, devoted himself to magic so he has limited common sense about feelings and power levels)

Dex-chan lover
Look at this point I can't be picky it seems alchemy prof is old enough to be a prof so she can be the new milf for him to pursue because I get the feeling we will never get to see the foxy one at the academy ever again.

It saddens me they really are keeping Isabelle in this webtoon for the long haul even though she doesn't exist in the novel. Makes the story flow weird at times as they inject dialogue that makes things more complicated, especially given who's going to appear in the story later on...

Users who are viewing this thread