The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 54

Still cannot get over the fact that Isabella causally mentioned the Demigod to other people, and it’s a damn good thing the dark elves did not react in a way where the MC gets involved in a situation where he has to exert himself.If the dark elves turned out to be Demigod followers of some kind, then I would be hella pissed at Isabella for being such an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
@SpecialOperators

It was explicitly mentioned that the Dark Elves were in the tower precisely for protection against the Demigod's apostles. If they were Demigod's followers then there's a much bigger problem, namely in that the Traumen rings must have been infiltrated.

I don’t know about you guys, but there ain’t anything divine about these so called “apostles”.

Contributor
GuJY8OC.png

Solo leveling broke that smile for me. I knows there other instances where people have made that face before like in soul eater but they really cant compare.

Dex-chan lover
So what I'm getting is Camil is totally the step-on-you kinda gal

Dex-chan lover
A nasty village. Imagine going to a pub in the evening, and all the other patrons are bloated, naked, ugly creatures like those. That alone would make your beer taste bad.

Dex-chan lover
I bet original Frey’s talent was spirit magic so he was able to summon Lucas

Dex-chan lover
so the creatures from chapter 1 were humans who have chosen to worship and obey demigod

Users who are viewing this thread