The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
The most amusing thing about this? Because he just kicked the shit out of their strongest fighters, they're gonna be fundamentally aware that he is gonna ask to do a relic tournament as often as he can, and by the rules, they can't refuse the request... they will have to endure the horrifying reality that they will be sucked dry of all possible relevance.

Dex-chan lover
keikaku.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Boomburst Or they'd just disband and run off with their relics, and sell them for huge amounts of money.

But at least they wouldn't be harassing the Traumen Rings any more.

Am I the only one who is a bit annoyed that the artist can only draw ONE face whenever it's a villain? I mean, every evil guy looks like he's in the same family. Spherical head, very broad nose, bit of chunky body?

Definitely must be nice to be revered as the "precursor to all magic".

Dex-chan lover
Who the hell made these rules?
"We want a contest to ease tension between circles, how about we have battles to the death where you cannot refuse participation and the minimum bet size (aside from one persons life) is a powerful magical item."
"Oh thats cool, good thing all our circles are perfectly ballanced in power so there's no risk of one circle just ruining every other circle with these rules."

It was demigod wasn't it? That clever, and the foolish humans didn't suspect a thing!... Author no.

Dex-chan lover
When you've only been playing within F2P limits of stats and met a whale for the first time.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of The Eminence in Shadow, when the supposedly exhausted mana casting even more magic.

Poor medieval-looking cave dwellers. Their treasures horde can't even fit a single mat. :(

Users who are viewing this thread