The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years

Manga świetna po prostu jedna z lepszych na dex-ie bardzo dobre tłumaczenie szczerze polecę wasze tłumaczenie moim kolegą napewno będą zadowoleni

Lmao people complaining about this and other such manhwa like SL being trash, may I know why the fuck are you in this comment section then? Go back and suq your mom's tiddies instead of ruining experiences for others who enjoy this
Not everyone has to have the same taste, not every media has to have depth in story. Go fucking watch serial exp lain or NGE and fap to it rather than spreading hate in other comment sections.

It's surprisingly good. Characters are all believable and relatable, the MC actually has a good reason to be retardedly OP and a goal in mind so it doesn't feel like a lame power fantasy. Gotta say Isabelle really grew on me as a lovely sidekick. The story starts out average but picks up the pace quite fast, though there's no forced plot progression. Art is ok, it's a 'about the story more than the art' kind of manhwa. Give it a try, it's a pretty fun read. Also early chaps has some suicide stuff so if you feel uncomfortable, just jump to chap 4 or 5, you won't miss too much.

Okay, so I was extremely sceptical about this, but...
- I love that he's a simp for older women lol (no pedo sankyuverymachu)
- I love how he calls everyone a 'kid' or 'brat' 😂
- I love that Isabelle is not a burden, she is actually a very needed character, and she is cute ❤️
- Them dark elves are probably the hottest dark elves I have ever seen
- I love his friendship with his mage friend (tears have been shed)
- I love how he starts off as a goofy character, but as the story becomes darker, he becomes more serious (even tho he never looses his weirdness)
- I love how he's OP, but it doesn't make me cringe (?)
- I love how there is a balance between male and female characters (even tho of course, most 'important' characters tend to be girls lol, but hey... I like me some brolove too)
- Did I say how hot the dark elves are? Yeah totally simping for Lianson ✨

ummm. can anyone spoil me if big titty milf girl which has a crush on mc is still alive?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

one of the only op stories that isn't repetitive/boring to read. would def recommend if ur thinking about reading it! :)

The only thing that can make you hesitant to read this is its beginning, aside from the we all knew I got a second chance in life, the first few chapters were kind of weird paced and author seemed clueless of what he really wants to do.
But after some time the story starts progressing in quite the unusual development you'd expect from the generic trash out there.
I hope the story continues the way it is now in exploring the world, and trying to find answers for the mcs questions rather than showing how great of a person is the mc, and slapping every person that opposes him.

MC has a different attitude from his novel counterpart. And theres some parts that are different from the novel. Not that major though. 8!

Alright boys, if any of you know a manga where the mc is a chuuni sort of witch and keeps murdering this annoying but cute mermaid sort of figure, then that would be greatly appreciated.

I forgot to follow the manga and don’t want to check through thousands of pages of history.

Thanks!

why don't you update faster, they're on chapter 172 here and they release faster updates : mangasiamese * com/manga/the-great-mage-returns-after-4000-years/

I has been 6 months...till last update, idk when it was translated, but it has been a long time. Anyone know what is happening with the 4th season?

Users who are viewing this thread