The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years

Fed-Kun's army
@merukit Feel ya, if they morphed together it could have been very intresting, the inner conflict between the two personalities, but still enough room to satisfy the standard power fantasy. (Personally i like OP MCs, but, well, if they just roll over everything its much less exciting :eek:)

MOOOOAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!! Loving this. This is as enjoyable if not more enjoyable than Solo Leveling. I like Solo Leveling but goddamn man those fantasy vibes hit hard. Yet another masterpiece by this guy.

Much more entertaining than other similar stories. Partly because MC is a psychopath like xianxia's MC's.

So few grammar issues i love it and the story is so good 11/10 for sure i would rate higher but i read so many others things this a little similar to some of them still good though.
Keep up the translations.

I am interested in what would constitute "realistic" behaviour from a 4050 year old archmage who's been trapped in hell for 4000 years.

Dex-chan lover
Reaper scans website has all 24 chapters up already to read, and they have caught up with the raws with it. Only weekly updates after 24 muh dudes 😢

I know that they're probably doing it for us normal humans to understand just how hard it is but she's supposed to be a really smart human so wtf why can't she just understand what they tell her ? Even kids listen so why???
At least wait till he teaches it to you not before and it's just the same if you know how to do something that he doesn't then he tries and it's terrible even though you told him not to try, isn't it annoying ?
Of course it is, also she screams just so much feels more like a sidekick then a main or secondary character, are they trying to make a new Sakura or something, so this a battle to see just who makes the worst and most annoying character ever ??

Users who are viewing this thread